Our Commitment to You
Collection of Information
Diamond card Corporation will collect and use information obtained from card transactions only for business purposes. These business purposes include the calculation of interest, compiling reward bonus and penalty interest.
Protecting Your Card Information
The card information provided by you to Diamond card Corporation will be stored in a confidential manner. Our employees may access such information only when there is an appropriate business reason to do so, such as when a refund must be issued back to the card. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information, and our employees are required to follow these privacy standards.
Disclosure of Your Information
Diamond card Corporation does not disclose any nonpublic information (such as card number and their expiration dates) about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as required by law. We disclose information only when it is necessary for the conduct of State or Federal government business, or under circumstances where disclosure is required by law. Information may also be disclosed for audit purposes, to regulatory agencies or for other general administrative services. We do not disclose information about you to other entities who may want to sell their products to you.
Last updated: February 06, 2019
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service: Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: